Skip to content
Backyard Imu Smoked Kalua Pork
- 2 lb fresh Pork butt, boneless
- ½ cup “Back Yard Imu Smoked Salt"
- 1 cup water
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place whole pork butt in roasting pan, score meat 1
inch deep evenly across top of fat side up.
- Season pork with “Back Yard Imu Smoke Salt” evenly.
- Add water to pan, cover tight with foil or roasting pan
lid and place in oven for 3.5 hours or until fork tender.
- Shred pork in hot drippings, Do Not drain liquid! Adjust seasoning if needed using more IMU salt. *cool down in liquid as liquid will hydrate pork and keep it moist.*