Honey Ham Sliders with Chili Peppa Volcanic Lava
- 9-10 each slider rolls, I like local made bread
- 9 ounce left over honey Ham, sliced thin
- Sweet onions, caramelized ahead
- Roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- Whole butter, soft for toasting slider buns
- Italian parsley, chopped
Volcanic lava sauce
- 2 tablespoon jalapeño, minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon sriracha, chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- ¼ cup white cheddar, grated
- ¼ cup cheddar, grated
- 1TBL Imu Smoke Salt, MSC
- In a small sauce pan heat oil, garlic and jalapeño, IMU salt and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add cream and sriracha, simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Add cheese and stir aggressively until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Serve right away over ham sliders. Consistency should be smooth and thick.
- Adjust spice and seasoning before serving.
- Toast slider rolls with butter on both top and bottom.
- Pan sear ham to reheat.
- Place 2 ounces of ham on each roll, top with caramelized onions, slice tomato and covered with the warm volcanic cheese sauce, garnish with fresh parsley and ½ roasted jalapeño. Serves 3-4 guest as an appetizer.
- Crisp chilled local beer works well with this “left over” recipe.