Skip to content
Everyday Ono Grilled Steak
- 14-16 ounce Rib eye, thick cut
- 2 tablespoon “ Everyday Manele Bay” blend
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Pre heat grill to 400 degrees. (I like to grill over Kiawe or Mesquite coals)
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of steak evenly.
- Season 1 tablespoon “Everyday Manele Bay Blend” on each side of steak. ( I season my steak evenly to the edge)
- Place steak on medium hot area of grill and cook for approx. 3-4 minutes and turning the steak ¼ way to create nice grill marks ( for presentation) then flipping steak over after another 3-4 minutes. Let cook for 3-4 minutes and repeat the ¼ turn for even cooking. Total cooking time is approx. 16-17 minutes for a medium cooked steak.
- Let steak rest on cutting board for 4-5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy this Pacific Ocean Rock Salt blend as I use this on everything everyday.