Skip to content
Tutu Mamas Garlic Herb, Pork Tomato and Onion
2 lb fresh pork belly or shoulder, cut into 2 inch strips length wise
- 2 tablespoon “Tutu Mama Garlic Herb Salt”
- 1 tablespoon “Upcountry Style Chile’ Pepper Salt”
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup sweet onions, thin sliced
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce, (Asian ingredient)
- 3 tablespoon green onion, sliced thin
- Pre heat grill or oven to 375 degrees.
- Season pork with salt blends evenly.
- Grill or roast in oven and cook through, internal temperature of 165 degrees is a safe temperature. *(I cook my pork to medium well, the vinegar and carry over cooking will finish it)*
- Once cooked, rest on cutting board for 4-5 minutes.
- Place rest of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Slice pork thin and mix well. Adjust seasoning as needed. *(I like fresh minced Chile’ pepper as an option)