Upcountry Style Chile’ Pepper Poke’
- 1 lb fresh Ahi, diced small
- ½ lb fresh Hamachi or Salmon, small diced
- 2 ½ tablespoon "Upcountry Style Chile’ Pepper" salt (reserve ½ tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon Peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- ¼ cup fresh or dried Seaweed (we call it “Ogo”), chop
- ¼ cup Sweet onion, thin sliced
- 3 tablespoon green onion, thin sliced
1 each Hawaiian Chile pepper or thai, minced
(optional for more heat)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Adjust seasoning as needed with reserved salt blend.
I like it spicy and a little salty! Makes a great appetizer or
pupu! Also try it over steamed rice with some